Last update: August 20, 2019
Frontier Label, Inc., a South Carolina corporation (hereinafter sometimes referred to as “Frontier”, “us”, or “we”), is a digital printer and provider of self-adhesive labels and stickers. Our pressure-sensitive labels are used in hundreds of applications worldwide, and our customers range from entrepreneurs launching their first product to Fortune 100 companies. Frontier’s goal is to produce high-quality custom labels and stickers for our customers. We offer products and services to our customers that may be accessed, ordered, and/or interacted with via Frontier’s website (the “Frontier Site” or “Site”) and/or Frontier’s mobile application(s) (the “Frontier App” or “App”) (collectively, the “Frontier Services”).
Your correspondence or business dealings through such third party websites or entities, including payment for and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made at your own risk and are solely between you and such third party websites or entities. Please note that we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the content of such third party websites or entities. You acknowledge and agree that Frontier is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through any such third party websites or entities.
Frontier, through the Frontier Site and/or the Frontier App, collects Personal Information from you when you use and/or access the Frontier Services. We also collect Personal Information that you provide to us. We use the Personal Information to provide a variety of Frontier Services to you and other Users and Subscribers, and to improve the Frontier Services over time.
1. When Creating Your Account. When you register or update your Account, you will provide your contact information that we will use to set up or update your Account. Contact Information may include without limitation your email address, name, postal address, website address, and telephone number (collectively, your “Contact Information”). You will also provide Access Credentials that we will use for security purposes, such as to authenticate your identity or the identity of your user device each time you visit or log into the Frontier Site or App, including information that identifies one or more of the following: your email address, a password, a personal identification number (“PIN”), or responses to one or more security questions (collectively, your “Access Credentials”).
2. When Creating Your Profile. After your account is set up, you may provide information that Frontier will use to create or update your Profile. Your Profile may include some or all of your Contact Information as well as information that identifies a pending order that you have placed, your purchase history (e.g., previous orders that you have placed, dates of prior orders, etc.) or permissions that you specify relating to the collection of Personal Information or use of your Profile. Your Profile may also include context information that identifies one or more of the following: the type of business with which you are associated, a typical size of previous orders, any issues that arose in connection with prior orders, types of products you normally purchase, permission regarding user device location accuracy, etc. (collectively, “Context Information”).
4. Personal Information. Your Profile, Subscriber Content or any portions thereof are hereinafter individually or collectively be referred to as “Personal Information.” Frontier will not permit your Profile or Contact Information to be made publicly accessible. However, Frontier expressly reserves the right to de-identify your Profile and/or Contact Information and may make such de-identified Profile and/or Contact Information public.
We may also collect Personal Information when you access the Frontier Services including the following:
1. Device Information. When you use or access the Frontier Services, we may collect information associated with the device from which you are communicating such as your wireless mobile device, tablet computer, laptop computer, desktop computer, or the like. Such device information may identify the make and model of your device; the type or version of your operating system; unique device identifier(s), an Internet Protocol (IP) address, or a media access control (MAC) address or information associated with your service provider or mobile carrier.
2. Usage Information. When you use and/or access the Frontier Services, we may automatically collect or store certain Personal Information regarding your usage patterns or habits, such as:
• Details of which Frontier Services you use and how often you use them (e.g., Live Pricing Tool, Blog, Live Chat, etc.)
• Routing information including application names, access point names (APNs), or packet data networks (PDNs).
• Information associated with your messaging habits with Frontier including Blog or Live Chat postings and the time, date, and/or bandwidth associated with your communications with the Frontier Site or App.
• Information regarding websites visited, prior purchases of goods or services, promotional materials, discounts offers, uniform resource locators (URLs) relating thereto; time, date, or bandwidth of an electronic transaction, etc.
• Device, Site, or App performance information such as type or version of browser used, browser protocols, data rates, or information identifying Quality of Service exhibited during a session, dropped communications, etc.
• Location Information. When you access the Frontier Services, we may collect and process information about your device’s actual location using Global Positioning System (GPS) signals sent by your device, from a third party location service, or from terrestrial network signals that identify via which network device, cell, Wi-Fi access point, etc. your device is communicating.
Withdrawal of Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent by requesting that your Account be terminated and discontinuing access and use of the Frontier Services.
1. Our Internal Use. We use your Personal Information for our own internal purposes including providing the Frontier Services to you, improving such Services, and monitoring Service usage and traffic.
2. Creating De-identified Personal Information. We may encode or obfuscate your Personal Information to create de-identified Personal Information that removes any information that enables Users and Subscribers from being identified. We may use the de-identified information for our own internal purposes, for data aggregation and analytics, and/or improving the Frontier Services.
3. Our Communications to You. We communicate with you through email, text messages, short message service (SMS) messages, notices of promotions, notices posted via the Frontier Site and App.We may also, from time to time, send you messages to inform you about how to best use the Frontier Services, new features or functionality, security warnings, planned Service disruptions, or Frontier’s promotional and advertising content. Furthermore, we may send to your device promotional or advertising content, new versions or updates to the Frontier Services, software patches or scripts (e.g., to improve security, performance, etc.), and new security enhancements.
4. Your Communications to Us. Communications that you initiate through the Frontier Site or App including placing orders, uploading artwork, providing payment information, posting or responding to a blog entry, posting to Live Chat, responding to a quality survey, etc. may include all or a portion of your Personal Information including without limitation your name, your email address, a network address, your telephone number, etc. Messages you initiate may also provide the recipient with aggregate information about you (such as names, email addresses, and location information).
5. No Communications with other Users or Subscribers. Frontier will not share your Personal Information with other Users or Subscribers, or with any other third party. However, Frontier reserves the right to analyze such Personal Information in order to provide its Services to you and improve its Services.
7. Change in Control or Ownership. If Frontier Label, Inc. or any of its assets including without limitation the Frontier Site, the Frontier App, or the Frontier Services are acquired by or transferred to a third party, we will attempt to notify you so that you may make an informed decision about a new use (if any) of your Personal Information.
8. Communications in case of Harm or Compliance with Applicable Law. We may disclose your Personal Information in special cases when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property or the rights or property of our Subscribers, Users, or others. We also may disclose your Personal Information when we believe in good faith that the law, legal process or a lawful investigation requires it.
9. Security. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your Personal Information between your device and our servers or those of a third party. We also take great care to protect your Personal Information that is stored off-line. Your Personal Information is handled by Frontier authorized personnel or third parties that are authorized by us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure, and we will not be held liable should a third party illegally obtain your Personal Information following Delivery (described below) or prior to Receipt (described below) of your Personal Information by Frontier. While we work hard to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to or from us, and you do so at your own risk.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Frontier, its members, directors, officers, employees, and agents shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever associated with any Personal Information prior to the Receipt of such Personal Information by the Frontier Site or App from any Subscriber or User, or following the Delivery of Personal Information by the Frontier Site or App to any Subscriber or User.
“Receipt” shall be defined as the instant at which any portion of your Personal Information, is detected or received by the Frontier Site or App from a communication path (for example, a wired and/or wireless communication path) over which your Personal Information was transmitted by a Subscriber or User that is authorized to access or use the Frontier Services.
“Delivery” shall be defined as the instant at which any portion of your Personal Information, has been transmitted by the Frontier Site or App and enters a communication path (for example, a wired and/or wireless communication path) over which the Personal Information will travel to a Subscriber or User that is authorized to access or use the Frontier Services.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Frontier shall have no responsibility for any breach, loss, or theft of any Personal Information on any device of Subscriber or User that can access or use the Frontier Services, or during transmission of such Personal Information to or from the Frontier Site or App.
You agree to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law to forever defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Frontier Label, Inc. and its respective employees, members, directors, officers, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all loss, cost, liability, and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees) arising out of or in connection with any User, Subscriber, their Internet service provider, or your use, storage, duplication, copying, modification, transmission, loss, or theft of any Personal Information (i) following the Delivery from the Frontier Site or App of such Personal Information to User, Subscriber, or third party including any Internet service provider, or (ii) prior to the Receipt by the Frontier Site or App of such Personal Information.
Rights to Access, Change, or Delete Your Personal Information.
You may review or modify your Personal Information including your Profile, Contact Information, Access Credentials, or Context Information. To ensure that we can continue to provide the Frontier Services, perform necessary security functions (for example, authenticating your identity) and maintain your Account, you are not permitted to delete certain Personal Information including your Contact Information, Access Credentials, device information and usage information.
Frontier, the Frontier Site and App, and the Frontier Services are not a website or service directed toward children under thirteen (13) years of age (the “Minimum Age”) within the meaning of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children below the Minimum Age. If we become aware that a child under the Minimum Age has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to promptly remove such Personal Information and terminate the account associated with the child. You can find additional resources for parents here.